martedì 27 maggio 2014

Pills N Potions

I never have time to blog. School has been keeping me really busy, and it will for another month cause I have my final exams until the end of June. I'm sorry if I always talk about school, but it's my main "focus". I wrote that between quotation marks cause actually I procrastinate all the time cause I get distracted. So. Freakin. Easily. (For example I actually have a research to do lol). Anyways these shots were taken on April, although I have posted pictures of this outfit on Instagram -@coreena23- already (easiest social network to post pictures) so follow me there too just to keep yourself more updated.

E per la prima volta, ho deciso di scrivere le stronzate che dico anche in italiano e quindi anche voi insofferenti della lingua inglese potrete capire qualcosa. Che sia un bene o un male decidete voi ahaha

Non ho mai tempo di aggiornare il mio blog. La scuola mi occupa tutto il tempo e così sarà per un altro mese, a causa della maturità (merda, sono messa malino con la tesina). Mi spiace se parlo sempre di scuola, ma è ciò su cui "mi concentro". Scritto tra virgolette perché in verità procrastino sempre perché mi distraggo. Davvero. Troppo. Facilmente. (Cazzo) (Ora per esempio avrei da fare una ricerca). Comunque queste foto sono state scattate ad Aprile ma le avevo già pubbliate su Instagram -@coreena23- (social network più adatto a pubblicare velocemente le foto) quindi seguitemi anche lì per rimanere aggiornati.



Pills and potions
We're overdosing
I'm angry but I still love you
Pills and potions
We're overdosing
Can't stand it, but I still love you





I'mma keep it moving, be classy and graceful




Yo, people will love you and support when it's beneficial
I'mma forgive, I won't forgive but I'mma dead the issue
Soon as you out a nigga's life is when they start to miss you
They see you doin' good now it's kinda hard to diss you



Tank // ABERCROMBIE&FITCH
Cardigan // PIMKIE
Skirt // BERSHKA
Low cut boots // TOMMY HILFIGER
Stockings // CALZEDONIA
Necklace // BIJOUX BRIGETTE



Coreena x





18 commenti:

  1. Stunning leggins. *__*
    Lovely greets Ness

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow, living in italy eh? sounds lovely

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great Post.
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    my blog new post up, click it & comment

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great outfit!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  5. great post today!


    www.givemeurdream.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Love these pics!! and the ice-cream!! omg I'm craving for one now! hahaha
    Lol
    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.de/

    RispondiElimina
  7. You look very adorable.followed you on gfc hope you follow back
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  8. In India there is lots of hot in weather I love to see ice cream now see more ice cream fewer on http://www.guruofmovie.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. I know what you mean, School has kept me so busy too! Amazing tights. ps- let me know if you would like to follow each other. xx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. Nice photos ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Waw, amazing look, you look stunning :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  12. Greatt picsssssss!!!!
    http://pull-bliss.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  13. Love these tights!
    I'd love to stay in touch via GFC :) Legally Brunette

    RispondiElimina

 

Drowned in fashion dreams Copyright © 2012