sabato 15 marzo 2014

Waiting Is Over

I guess waiting can be boring, long, annoying. The time we spend waiting for something or someone seems so wasted. And as Bergson stated, time is not only historical but also psychological, meaning it feels like it flies away when we’re having fun, and it’s eternal for example when we’re waiting.
But waiting has come to an end for a while. For you and me!
Why me? Well after 6 weeks, I have finally received an e-mail from the university I wanted to go to and I got innnn!
As for you, the waiting is over cause the SammyDress giveaway of March 2 is now over and I have picked a RANDOM winner (through Rafflecopter)

Congratulations to SARA SULLIVAN (entry #47) for winning these amazing shorts.

Sara, you will receive an e-mail soon! 
Thank you to all participants and hope to see you again soon!
Last but not least, are you waiting for something too?
Share your thoughts with me in the comments below.

Now here are some March Instagram inspirations

Coreena x 

15 commenti:

  1. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

  2. Congratulations on your uni offer! Love the inspiration pictures x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

  3. Congrats to you! That's so awesome!!! xo

  4. Congratulatiooons :)

    If you want check out my last post and telle me what do you think :)


  5. Great outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo

  6. Beautiful colors and I love your look this shorts!
    Moscow blogger by Marina Maximova

  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog)))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo

  8. post lindo adorei o teu blog
    avisa-me se quiseres que nos sigamos uma à outra :))
    beijinhos *

  9. Love the shorts! Beautiful pictures :)

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed :))

  10. WOW those shorts is amazing!!!

  11. Congrats and gorgeous photos too xx

    New post on:

  12. Hello dear,
    as part of my dissertation I prepared a questionnaire for consumers' behavior when shopping clothes online.

    It would be great if you took 5 minutes to give me your answers.

    Thank you very much in advance

  13. Beautiful pictures dear.x Congratulations on getting in the University you wanted, I am now in my last year and I have to say that the University life experience is one of the best:) Have a lovely Friday.x

  14. Nice :D
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know!

  15. Super article I love this hope you will like indian movie on



Drowned in Fashion Dreams Copyright © 2012