mercoledì 5 marzo 2014

Emma Watson

I've recently been in a car accident and I am now forced to wear a neck brace for a few weeks. Awesome. Wonderful. Okay, I might be slightly ironic but it sucks. I can't move without feeling pain at my neck. 
Since I had one week of school vacation, I had my week planned out so I could manage school work including my thesis and this blog (in fact I wanted to do several outfit shots).
Instead I've decided to talk about an amazing strong woman I admire. I've wanted to do it for a while now and was particularly inspired at the Oscars so I just had to dedicate this post to her. EMMA WATSON.
Let's start from the most recent outfit she has worn:


VERA WANG
Oscar Awards - 2014


EMMA WATSON
Born in Paris on April 15, 1990
Her parents are both English lawyers, now divorced
At the age of 9, she was casted as Hermione in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which came out in 2001.
She'll be busy with the Harry Potter sequels for the next 10 years.
In 2011 shortly after finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, she will get a pixie haircut.
In 2012, she plays Sam in The Perks of Being a Wallflower
In 2013, she appeared in This Is The End
Always in 2013, she plays Nicki Moore in The Bling Ring
In 2014, she plays Ila in Noah



   
For Marie Claire and Teen Vogue

   

   

She appeared on the cover of several magazines like Wonderland

   

Glamour, GQ,  Elle, Vogue

 
  

Last but not least, she was a model for Burberry in 2009 and in 2010 together with her brother Alex




 She was also the face of Lancome in 2011


WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?


28 commenti:

  1. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)
    Love the collection of amazing looks!

    RispondiElimina
  2. she is one of my favorite celebs! her style is so stunning and chic <3

    Letters To Juliet

    RispondiElimina
  3. She is great, and as is young she can makes some mistakes in fashion until she gets a unique style. I think the Oscars dress wasn't the best option

    hope I can see you in my blog

    lovefeelfashion.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Emma is beautiful and great actress.
    "This Is The End" is my favorite film
    Following you, waiting for you;)
    http://limetkowesprawy.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. so beautiful :)
    I'm following. you follow me please?

    RispondiElimina
  6. she is beautiful :) we are folowing you now sweet*
    kiss*
    Blog | Youtube | FB

    RispondiElimina
  7. Love some of her outfits, but I love most her hair style.
    follow you, follow back?

    RispondiElimina
  8. aww..I am so sorry to hear about your accident.. hope you feel better soon :(
    I am your latest follower..hope you can follow me back :)

    xoxo

    www.theglitterarty.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. She is amazing and her style incomparable! I love her! Followed you on GFC and bloglovin, I hope you will follow me back :)
    xox

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. She is so beautiful!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, i'm your new follower :) Greetings from Poland ;*
    http://life-by-blonde.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love her! SHe´s a great actor and of course a styling queen!
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    RispondiElimina
  12. Thanks for your lovely comment, I´m your newest follower, hope do the same :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. she is so adorable :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RispondiElimina
  14. So sorry to hear about your car crash, hope you're well. Love Emma, she's amazing x

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. So sorry to hear about the accident, wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Love Emmas style, she can carry a lot of complex looks off.

    RispondiElimina
  16. I like Emma Watson.
    nataa-liiaa.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  17. Wonderful post. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    RispondiElimina
  18. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog :) I am your new follower ,so check out my blog I hope you can follow back =)
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  19. she has a great style! always looks so chic and elegant!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    RispondiElimina
  20. Hi dear,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! It would be great to follow each other.
    I added you on GFC and Bloglovin'. Hope you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    RispondiElimina
  21. Love her! She's pretty and very smart!
    And I think she's a great actress!
    Hope you'll back good soon, hun! :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  22. So nice blog ! Well done ! I want to invite you to mine ! Maybe u wanna follow each other ? if yes just follow me and let me know , i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    RispondiElimina
  23. lovely post darling. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
  24. Pretty much crushing on the nerdy girl from Harry Potter.

    http://ericjess.net

    RispondiElimina

 

Drowned in fashion dreams Copyright © 2012